Discover how to make love in a soul-nourishing way
SlowSex enables you to have a relationship where …
- you have a fulfilling and nourishing sexual connection to your partner
- you enjoy your body in natural flow
- you have an easy way of connecting sexually
- you build up your magnetic attraction towards each other
- you make love as long as you like
- you can be intimate and close at any time you choose
- you don’t have to wait for the “right moment” to initiate sex
- you don’t play the game of pursue and withdraw
- you don’t fight over sex
- you do not have to perform or please your partner
- your sex strengthens your committed relationship
- and much much more …
This are two different events Yella and Samuel offer to bring the benefits of SlowSex to your relationship. Please contact us if you wish to organise an event in your area, we are happy to travel! Coaching can be done via Skype as well.
In a SlowSex Intro evening we introduce you to SlowSex.
We will tell you about our personal journey into SlowSex as well as give you some explanations about the ideas behind slow sex. To give you a taste of the rewarding practice we will include some simple exercises (clothed).
A jumpstart to your SlowSex Practice: a weekend coaching for couples!
What you will receive:
– A SlowSex step-by-step guide that you can follow for weeks afterwards.
– Learn the 10 most common challenges and how to overcome them.
– We address your resistance, hesitation and mental roadblocks that prevent you from having the experience you desire.
– We will help you to drop expectations, comparisons and ideas that you might have about SlowSex.
– We will show you exactly what to do Saturday evening for homework. On Sunday you can share experiences and have the opportunity to ask questions about what happened for you. We will dive deeper into SlowSex practices.
Additionally there will be space where Samuel will talk with the men, and Yella will talk with the women.
Conditions & price
You must have participated in either one of the SlowSex Intro Events or listen to the audio of one of the events which will be provided upon signing up.
In order to provide maximum clarity we agreed with Diana Richardson (author of the book and the movie „Slow Sex“) that we are inspired by Diana Richardson, but not authorized to teach her original Making Love Retreat. Our retreat is 5 days instead of 7 days and it conveys the topic differently. You will find authorized teachers of Diana Richardson’s ’slow sex‘ approach in Australia, Germany, France, and England (see her Webseite).